SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD, including any related bodies corporate, is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information obtained from individuals. This deals with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as well as access to personal information and security issues.
The expression 'personal information' is used in this policy to refer to information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Collection of personal information
The type of personal information that SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD collects about you depends on the transactions you undertake with the organisation. For example we will collect personal information from you if you:
- become a SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD shareholder
- register for services
- subscribe to a journal or newsletter
- register at our website.
SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD will also collect your personal information where it is required to do so by law (for example, under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or taxation legislation). Generally speaking, the purpose of collection and the minimum information you need to provide to SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD, will be conveyed to you at the time of collection.
If you choose not to provide personal information requested, SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD may not be able to provide you with the products or services you require.
How we collect your information
Kinds of information that we hold about you
Information that we hold generally includes names, contact details, type of business, payment details, account number, records of correspondence and billing statements. If you are one of our suppliers, we may collect other information about you we feel is necessary, such as the nature of the products or services that you supply, quotes that you provide and your direct credit details.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- provide the products and services you have requested
- administer and manage service offerings, including charging, billing and collecting debts and carrying out risk management
- research and develop SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD service offerings
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD to provide you with a better service
- provide information to ensure compliance with SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD Constitution
- provide you with access to and information about a range of current and future service offerings
- provide SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD Business and Marketing Partners with information so that they may contact you in relation to their service offerings
- keep our shareholders informed of relevant information concerning SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- comply with our obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and applicable tax laws.
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above, SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD may disclose your personal information to third party organisations. The organisations to which SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD discloses information may include:
- external service providers to whom SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD has contracted out functions, such as printers, mailing houses, advertising agencies, but only for the purpose of providing the service SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD has contracted out
- SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD Business and Marketing Partners
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, such as the Australian Stock Exchange, as required or authorised by law
- SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD professional advisers
- SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD related companies
- other professional bodies.
You may at any time opt out of receiving information about certain service offerings. For more information contact our office.
SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your information.
Refunds & Returns
Please note refunds are not available. All customers are bound by our standard terms and conditions which are formally accepted prior to the delivery of services by SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD.
SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD personnel are trained to treat member and other customer information with the utmost confidentiality.
You can access your personal information
Individuals will be able to access their personal information by contacting our office or our Privacy Officer.
Upon request SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD will provide you with access to your personal information, subject to exceptions stated in the Privacy Act. SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD reserves the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to information, particularly where information has been archived or is of significant size and it will take time to locate the information and provide it to you in an appropriate form.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy or wish to make a complaint, please contact us by:
Australia: 07 3503 8880
International: +61 7 3503 8880
SANITY HOLDINGS PTY LTD
Level 1, 360 St Pauls Tce
Fortitude Valley Q 4006