Sanity DC1 has been near capacity for a few weeks now and the planning for building DC2 and DC3 is well under way.
The new DC2 and DC3 will be within the same complex as the existing DC1 facility, which will expand our facilities size to cater for up to 200 cabinets. The general specifications include:
- 2 x 1,000KVA Generators (2N Redundancy)
- 2 x 500kW APC Symmetra UPS Systems (2N Redundancy)
- 18 x 50kW APC InRow Air Conditioners (2N+N Redundancy)
- 10 x 20kW APC InRow Air-Conditioners (2N+N Redundancy)
- 120 x APC NetShelter AR3100 Cabinets (2N+N Redundancy)
- 3 x VESDA Fire Detection Systems
- 3 x Intergen Fire Suppression Systems
Construction is about to commence pending some final negotiations and look forward to providing future capacity in the coming months.
In the meantime, here's some recent photos taken with a fish-eye lens from within DC1 taken earlier in the week.